Business Coordinators support the work of TN DHS/DRS with businesses through the coordination of targeted marketing, delivery of human resource services, and the development of new initiatives to promote employment of qualified job candidates with disabilities. Relationships are established with businesses that will facilitate employment outcomes for the individuals served by this agency. Through the WIOA, collaborating partners will work together to serve the business customer. Resources and professional development are shared with the TN DHS/DRS Business Services Unit.
Services to businesses:
- Resources to enhance diversity in the workplace
- Information on business tax incentives
- Disability Awareness Training
- Marketing business job announcements
- Referral of qualified job candidates
- Assistance with job accommodations